Dan Henderson is one of the most accomplished and recognized athletes in the history of mixed martial arts (MMA). In this series, he shows how to learn to become a complete fighter. Six titles to choose from.
- Volume 1: Controlling On Top Passing the guard, standing up, cradle pass, side mount, under hooks and much more. Approx. 45 min. #189106D-V01.
- Volume 2: Working For Submissions Avoiding the strikes, escaping the guard, striking from the guard, submissions from the guard and much more. Approx. 45 min. #189106D-V02.
- Volume 3: The Clinch, Closing the Gap Cross or kick off his jab, closing the distance from strikes, under hooks, hip position, snap downs, knee bumps and much more. Approx. 50 min. #189106D-V03.
- Volume 4: Take Downs Double leg, changing levels, avoinding the front choke, set ups, jabs, arm drags, follow opponent's kick and much more. Apporx 40 min. #189106D-V04
- Volume 5: Chokes and Head Control Getting to the front head lock off the shoot, snap downs, side mount, controlling the head, front chokes with or without arm and more. Approx. 50 min. #189106D-V05.
- Volume 6: The Fight Clinic Fight clips, commentary, interview and training tips. Approx. 40 min. #189106D-V06
Each Volume Sold Separately